What makes Beamish, The Living Museum of the North a great place to work?
Working for a charity like Beamish Museum will be rewarding, full of memorable moments and most importantly make a real difference for our visitor experience. Our knowledgeable and passionate staff and volunteers all play a vital part in making Beamish the successful world renowned museum it has become, which you could be part of. Whether you are starting out in your career, or want to develop your existing professional experience, Beamish Museum has many things that set it apart from other organisations.
If you have any questions about our current opportunities or the recruitment process here at Beamish Museum, please contact our Human Resources team on 0191 370 4335 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Join a fantastic, friendly team of over 400 staff and 400 volunteers.
- Museum pass, allowing free entry for yourself and three other people.
- Work within a beautiful and unique location on a 350-acre site that represents the diverse histories and heritage of the North.
- Discount on catering and retail.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free parking.
- Members of the Bike2Work scheme.
- Work for a charity in the heritage sector where all profits are reinvested into further developing the museum, its people and reaching our communities.