Be a Business Friend of Beamish
Beamish Museum is partnering with local businesses from across the North East to help secure the museum’s future and continue to boost economic growth right across the region. Your contribution will support exciting future developments, such as The 1950s Town and 1950s farm, and expansion of our 1820s Landscape.
Offering a wide range of exclusive benefits, the Business Friends of Beamish membership scheme is excellent value for money and makes a strong statement about your commitment to the region, its people and our history.
For a £2,000 contribution per year Corporate Partners receive:
- Five Corporate Passes (one pass admits five people to Beamish any day of the year during normal opening hours)
- 10% discount off our unique corporate hire and hospitality packages
- Acknowledgement on our website and at our entrance building
- PR opportunities in our quarterly Beamish magazine
- Invitations to exclusive events, including VIP project launches and exhibit openings
- Special access and insights into ‘behind the scenes’ at Beamish, including tours of our stores
Partnership opportunities have also been developed for smaller businesses that would like to support the museum.
For an entry level price of just £750, small businesses can join the scheme and will receive two Corporate Passes, plus all the additional benefits.
Bespoke and tailored packages can also be arranged on request.
“The Business Friends of Beamish scheme offers a wide range of exclusive benefits, is excellent value for money and compliments our commitment to the region, its people and its history. With our 100th year of trading in sight, supporting the local community has never been more important to us. The scheme is an excellent way to say a little thank you to our employees whilst encouraging them to visit an excellent local museum. The feedback from our employees who have taken advantage of the free entry passes has been excellent” – Jo Hind-Morton, Communications & Customer Care Executive, Thomas Swan.
To join the Business Friends of Beamish, or for more information, contact Sally Dixon, Assistant Director Partnerships & Communications, tel.0191 370 4323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have also developed a membership scheme specifically for Care Providers in the region, click here for more details.