Be a Business Friend of Beamish
Beamish Museum is partnering with local businesses from across the North East to help secure the museum’s future and continue to boost economic growth right across the region. Your contribution will support exciting future developments, such as The 1950s Town and 1950s farm, and expansion of our 1820s Landscape.
Offering a wide range of exclusive benefits, the Business Friends of Beamish membership scheme is excellent value for money and makes a strong statement about your commitment to the region, its people and our history.
Become a Business Champion of Beamish
For a fee of £5,000 per annum our Business Champions will receive the following benefits:
- Six corporate passes (admitting up to 5 people every day)
- Invitations for 5 guests to our enjoy our exclusive stakeholder events such as our Christmas partner evenings and exhibit openings
- 15% off corporate hire or team away day activities
- 10% discount for visitors on all food and retail purchases while visiting the museum via an exclusive Beamish Business Champions discount voucher
- A ‘new member’ feature article in our Beamish Magazine, plus inclusion of your business logo in subsequent editions for the term of your membership
For a £2,250 contribution per year, Corporate Partners receive:
- Five Corporate Passes (one pass admits five people to Beamish any day of the year during normal opening hours)
- 10% discount off our unique corporate hire and hospitality packages
- Acknowledgement on our website and at our entrance building
- PR opportunities in our Beamish magazine (circulation c. 8,000)
- Invitations to exclusive events, including VIP project launches and exhibit openings
- Special access and insights into ‘behind the scenes’ at Beamish, including tours of our stores
Partnership opportunities have also been developed for smaller businesses that would like to support the museum and for a price of just £825 per annum small businesses can join the scheme; they will receive two Corporate Passes, plus all the additional benefits.
Bespoke and tailored packages can also be arranged on request.
“The Business Friends of Beamish scheme offers a wide range of exclusive benefits, is excellent value for money and compliments our commitment to the region, its people and its history. With our 100th year of trading in sight, supporting the local community has never been more important to us. The scheme is an excellent way to say a little thank you to our employees whilst encouraging them to visit an excellent local museum. The feedback from our employees who have taken advantage of the free entry passes has been excellent” – Jo Hind-Morton, Communications & Customer Care Executive, Thomas Swan.
To join the Business Friends of Beamish, or for more information, contact Liz Peart, Partnerships Officer, tel. 0191 370 4329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org