We are currently expanding our in-house construction team to help us meet the challenge of undertaking the design and build elements of this project in-house. We want to appoint an experienced and skilled labourer (joinery) to join our in-house Joinery Team. The ideal candidate will come with extensive experience of working on large multi-site build projects where the sequence of works requires a broad range of trades to be supported with resources and manual handling at the same time.
Construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2023.
This contract is for 37 hours per week, fixed term until August 2023. Any questions regarding the role can be directed to email@example.com
Beamish, the Living Museum of the North is a world renowned open air museum, which puts people and the communities we serve at the heart of everything we do. The museum tells the story of everyday working life in the North East – bringing the rich social, agricultural and industrial heritage of our region to life.
The museum is self-sustaining with a large diverse audience. We rely upon talented people who are able to demonstrate exceptional skills and personal characteristics to deliver the outstanding and immersive experience we offer to visitors.
Some of the great benefits of working at Beamish, The Living Museum of the North:
- Join a fantastic, friendly team of 350 staff and 400 volunteers
- Museum pass, allowing free entry for yourself and three other people
- Work within a beautiful and unique location on a 350 acre site that represents the diverse histories and heritage of the North
- 20% Discount on Catering and Retail
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Members of the bike to work scheme
- Work for a charity in the heritage sector where all profits are reinvested into further developing the museum, its people and reaching our communities
Sorry, but this vacancy is no longer available