Be a Business Friend of Beamish
Beamish Museum is partnering with local businesses from across the North East to help secure the museum’s future and continue to boost economic growth right across the region. Your contribution will support exciting future developments, such as the 1950s town and farm, and the Georgian Coaching Inn.
Offering a wide range of exclusive benefits, the Business Friends of Beamish membership scheme is excellent value for money and makes a strong statement about your commitment to the region, its people and our history.
For a £2,000 contribution per year Corporate Partners receive:
- Five Corporate Passes (one pass admits five people to Beamish any day of the year during normal opening hours)
- 10% discount off our unique corporate hire and hospitality packages
- Acknowledgement on our website and at our entrance building
- PR opportunities in our quarterly Beamish magazine
- Invitations to exclusive events, including VIP project launches and exhibit openings
- Special access and insights into ‘behind the scenes’ at Beamish, including tours of our stores
Partnership opportunities have also been developed for smaller businesses that would like to support the museum.
For an entry level price of just £750, small businesses can join the scheme and will receive two Corporate Passes, plus all the additional benefits.
Bespoke and tailored packages can also be arranged on request.
“Our people tell us they love using the Beamish free entry passes that we are able to offer in our benefits package – and with five people getting in for free on each of our five passes, it’s something that they can share with friends and family. It’s absolutely one of our most popular employee benefits. The scheme offers fantastic value for money – we can have up to 25 people at Beamish every day of the year the museum is open!” – Sarah Salter, Group HR Director Northumbrian Water
To join the Business Friends of Beamish, or for more information, contact Ashley Bell, Partnerships Co-ordinator, tel.0191 370 4305 or email email@example.com.
We have also developed a membership scheme specifically for Care Providers in the region, click here for more details.