The Business Friends of Beamish have developed a brand new membership scheme specifically for Care Providers that offers a range of exclusive benefits for staff, service users and residents. The scheme will help to support the Museum’s ambitious plans to expand our health and wellbeing work with older adults and people living with dementia.
As part of Remaking Beamish, we will be building a specially adapted block of Aged Miners Homes that will allow the museum to support more people from across the North East with more complex care needs and disabilities than we are currently able to.
For a £2,000 membership contribution, Gold members will receive:
- 15 Health and Wellbeing sessions in Orchard Cottage
- 4 Corporate Unlimited Passes (Free entry for 20 people to visit the museum as many times as you like for 1 year)
- Free, unlimited access to loans boxes
- Unlimited attendance on skills workshops for carers
- Invitation to all of our special health and wellbeing events at the museum
- PR opportunities at the museum and on our website
- Invitation to all of our VIP project launches and openings throughout the year
- 10% off corporate and hospitality packages
- 10% off subsequent sessions at Orchard Cottage
We have also developed opportunities for Silver (£1,000) and Bronze (£500) memberships and bespoke packages upon request.
To find out more about the scheme, contact Liz Peart, Partnerships Assistant via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 370 4329.