Bring your little ones along to our weekly play session in Hetton Silver Band Hall in the Pit Village. JiggleBeamers is a session for pre-school children and their families, which includes informal play with toys, snack time, and traditional songs and rhymes.
The sessions have a period feel (with no plastics or batteries) and are a chance for children to make new friends and have fun learning.
- Thursday, 12th September- Playdoh (School, 1900s Pit Village)
- Thursday, 19th September- Farm animal chalk pictures (Hetton Band Hall, 1900s Pit Village)
- Thursday, 26th September- Animal biscuit making (Hetton Band Hall, 1900s Pit Village)
- Morning Session 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Session 12:45pm – 14:15pm
After paying your entrance fee, or using your Unlimited Pass to enter the museum, there is currently no charge for JiggleBeamers (donations, however, are welcomed).
Numbers are limited and places are offered on a first come, first served basis. If you have any queries about booking a place, or would like to amend or cancel a booking, please contact: Bookings Team – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 370 4026.
Special thanks to Best Years who have kindly donated a selection of toys for our Jigglebeamers sessions.