Bring your little ones along to our weekly play session in the Hetton Band Hall, Pit Village. JiggleBeamers is a session for pre-school children and their families, which includes informal play with toys, snack time, and traditional songs and rhymes.
The sessions have a period feel (with no plastics or batteries) and are a chance for children to make new friends and have fun learning.
- Thursday 16th November (fully booked)
- Thursday 23rd November
- Thursday 30th November
- Thursday 7th December (Jinglebeamers) (fully booked)
- Friday 8th December (Jinglebeamers) (morning session fully booked)
- Thursday 14th December (fully booked)
- Morning Session 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Session 12:45pm – 14:15pm
Numbers are limited and places are offered weekly on a first come, first served basis. To book a place for the next session, please contact: Group and Venue Sales – email@example.com or 0191 370 4026
After paying your entrance fee, or using your Unlimited Pass to enter the museum, there is currently no charge for JiggleBeamers (donations, however, are welcomed).
Jinglebeamers – 7th & 8th December
Have a go at making Christmas Cards and Christmas Scratch Art Magnets, sing Christmas songs, play with traditional Victorian toys and pass the parcel.