Bring your little ones along to our weekly play session in the Hetton Band Hall, Pit Village. JiggleBeamers is a session for pre-school children and their families, which includes informal play with toys, snack time, and traditional songs and rhymes.
The sessions have a period feel (with no plastics or batteries) and are a chance for children to make new friends and have fun learning.
- Thursday, 19th January (morning session fully booked)
- Thursday, 26th January (morning session fully booked)
- Thursday, 2nd February
- Thursday, 9th February (this session will take place in the Pit Village School)
- Thursday, 16th February
- Morning Session 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Session 12:45pm – 14:15pm
Numbers are limited and places are offered weekly on a first come, first served basis. To book a place for the next session, please contact: Kirsty Walker at email@example.com or on 0191 370 4012.
After paying your entrance fee, or using your Unlimited Pass to enter the museum, there is currently no charge for JiggleBeamers (donations, however, are welcomed).