Come and join us for a unique historical floral design experience.
Take a walk in The Pit Village and cut your own flowers whilst having a historical talk about the gardens. Then walk back to our Victorian greenhouses where we will then teach you to create your own basket bouquet.
During this experience, our skilled Gardening Team will share their knowledge and you will learn to make a basket bouquet, a traditional button hole arrangement and a summer flower garland (or you could choose to make a wild flower bouquet)!
- Sunday, 21st July 2019 (9.30am-3pm)
- Sunday, 28th July 2019 (9.30am-3pm)
- Sunday, 4th August 2019 (9.30am-3pm)
- Sunday, 11th August 2019 (9.30am-3pm)
- Sunday, 18th August 2019 (9.30am-3pm)
- Sunday, 25th August 2019 (9.30am-3pm)
Cost: £65 per person. Lunch & refreshments included.
Please click here to view Booking Terms & Conditions for Traditional Experiences at Beamish Museum.