Learn the looks and styles of the 1950s woman in this unique Traditional Experience!
Learn how to emulate the looks of the stylish 1950s woman. Join us to don 50s costume, have your hair styled while learning the tricks of the trade and learn the make-up skills to boot – all while savouring the experience with delicious afternoon tea.
You’ll finish looking like you have stepped straight out of a 1950s salon but, more importantly, will have learned the skills and expertise to recreate the looks at home with your own fair hand!
- Sunday, 15th September 2019 (10am-4pm)
- Saturday 12th October 2019 (10am-4pm)
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 (10am-4pm) – SOLD OUT!
Included in your experience:
- Expert tuition from professional stylist Michelle Brown, who will style your hair and tutor you so you can replicate the style at home!
- Expert guidance in how to apply your make-up in the styles and colours that were popular during the 1950s
- Delicious afternoon tea in one of our 1950s venues
- 1950s Beauty Booklet to take home
- 50s costume provided for the duration of experience
Please click here to view Booking Terms & Conditions for Traditional Experiences at Beamish Museum.