Looking for the perfect post Christmas outing? Well look no further! We invite you to join us in celebrating Twelfth Night and first footing at Pockerley Old Hall from the 27th December to 6th January (closed New Year’s Day).
Join us for Twelfth Night celebrations – enjoy music, dancing, food and first footing, the perfect outing to blow away the post-Christmas cobwebs.
- Take part in Twelfth Night mask-making
- Enjoy Ceilidh dancing
- See our amazing clog dancer
- Play charades
- Enjoy hot punch and Twelfth Night cake
- Listen to storytelling at Joe the Quilter’s cottage
1900s Pit Village
- Take part in first footing at Number 3 Francis Street
- Children’s craft activity in the school
- Enjoy our pantomime, Dick Whittington, at 11am, 1pm and 3pm in our Masonic Hall (on 27th the performances will take place at 1.30pm and 3pm)
- Taste delicious hot punch in Miss Smith’s kitchen
As with all daytime events, you can use your Unlimited Pass!
Please note, the museum is closed on New Year’s Day.