Join us this October Half Term for a fantastic week of storytelling, music, dancing and lots of family fun!
- Monday, 23rd October – It’s Musical Monday, come and join in with traditional songs, music and dance in Hetton Band Hall in The Pit Village.
- Tuesday, 24th October – Be spellbound by the storyteller and enjoy 1800s music at Pockerley Old Hall throughout the day.
- Wednesday, 25th October – Be part of the marvellous musical activities at Hetton Band Hall.
- Thursday, 26th October – Put your best foot forward and join the Tea Dance at The 1940s Farm at 11am-12pm and 1-3pm.
- Friday, 27th October – Wear your dancing shoes and take part in the ceilidh at Pockerley Old Hall at 11am-12pm and 1-3pm.
- Saturday, 28th October – Ever fancied learning a brass instrument? Now’s your chance, at Blasting Brass in Hetton Band Hall from 10am to 2pm.
- Sunday, 29th October – There’ll be musical activities for everyone to enjoy in Hetton Band Hall throughout the day, including Singaround Sunday from 11am – 2pm.
- 21st to 27th October – Join in the sing-along in The Sun Inn, in The Town, every day at 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. Enjoy Gramophone demonstrations in No.2 Ravensworth Terrace, The Town at 10.15am, 11.45am, 1.15pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm & 4.30pm, and at 10.45am, 1.45pm, 3.45pm & 4.45pm in No.4 Ravensworth Terrace, The Town.
October Half Term activities are included in admission to Beamish and are FREE for Unlimited Pass holders, as with all daytime events throughout the year.
Mon 23rd Oct
Come along to our Hetton Band Hall from 1.30pm on Mondays to join in with some traditional music, songs and dance.Read more
Sat 28th Oct
Why not come along and try your hand at playing a brass instrument? Lanchester Brass Band will be joining us in Hetton Silver Band Hall to give you a unique opportunity to have a blast!Read more
Sun 29th Oct
Folk singers and musicians performing around Hetton Band Hall in The Pit Village.Read more