Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a Georgian Country Fair at 1820s Pockerley Waggonway from 10th to 12th May 2019.
Experience a fair like no other as The Squire of Pockerley sets about hiring his staff for the coming months!
This year activities include:
- The Squire’s Hiring Fair
- Traditional crafts such as clog making and basket making
- Birds of Prey displays
- Meet the amazing alpacas
- Punch and Judy shows
- A visit to the flea circus
- Be astounded by the travelling magician
- Napoleonic cavalry and camp (Saturday and Sunday only)
- A number of market stalls
- Traditional music, including Northumbrian pipes
. . . and much more!
The fair is an amazing experience, everywhere you look there is something fascinating, it’s a really important and exciting part of our history.
Seb Littlewood – Head of Rural Life
Beamish reserves the right to alter or change this programme at any point.